Random Talk


Been doing reviews this few days. Honestly, :D it's fun but at the same time, its tough. You think its easy !? Wait till you start reviewing a film you like. You will be like sitting there..."HMMMM.....now where do I start? What words should I use. How should I describe the show..."

ITS EXACTLY LIKE YOUR BAHASA MELAYU AND INGGERIS ( whatever english btw) BAHAGIAN C ESSAY ! where they call you to huraikan ciri-ciri watak utama, later tempat atau nilai-nilai moral.

Here is my want to review list
1 ) Proposal Daikakusen (drama)
2 ) Eden of The East (anime)

Now that aside, I've been watching a few dramas with Yamashita in it (yamapi). I must admit that he has good acting skills. My sister, Julian likes yamapi too. She was like "DONT TOUCH MY YAMAPI !!!!! DONT TAINT MY IMAGE OF HIM!!!!" when I told her he got do boy boy pairing stuffs (fan service). But after a while she goes "Erm...what did he do in that boy boy pairing anyway ?" LOLOL !! What who is Yamashita you ask ? Here is his photo. It's the only one I like, others are too 'cool' or too ' 3 cup' ( say 3 in cantonese and cup in english ) for my liking.


Was having a chat with a japanese friend who lives in Ehime, Japan. His name is Tatsunori *something something* forgot lol. But i call him Tatsu anyway lol. He kinda very 'semangat' in his chat most the time. You can see it through his CAPS and !!!!!

Me : Hey you watched Code Blue ?
Tatsu : YES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Me : You know, I kinda like yamapi. He is very good actor.
Tatsu : Yeah !!! tbh i like him too !
Me : I want to meet him and get his autograph ! :X man if he is only my friend i will be so freaking famous XDDD Taking pictures with him, aww how cool ! XDD
Tatsu : lol
Me : have you seen him in japan before ?
Tatsu : lol
Me : have u seen him before? Maybe u can go take his signature and send it to me via post.
Tatsu : lol
Me : so...have u seen him around before ?
Tatsu : lol
Me : ....WTH are u LOL-ing about !?

Seriously, he lol-ed all the way. I wonder why, maybe because i 'fat hou' a little back there. Anyway, i am quite surprise that their handphone uses email instead of numbers ( or am i wrong ? ). I cant use msn to directly message his phone cause the feature is not enabled yet. so everytime i wan to tell him something, I have to open yahoo mail to sms him. =.= Vodafone....anybody heard of it ? =s

To end this post here is some random pictures i found @.@ Freaking epic if u ask me.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog

A simple diary of a teenage guy who spends most of his time gaming and watching j-drama. Idolizes japan and hopes to pay Japan a visit in the future. ;) Enjoy your stay.

Faithful Sheeps