KL Life Part 2 :Mangkuk mar. Macam mana jahit.

Today i drove to my college and one u !! OMG ! Bangga betullll !! But of course with the help of my sis sitting beside me and the ever helpful mr. gps ( actually mrs ler. cause girl voice...actually i have been thinking...wont the gps sells better if a japanese girl with a cute voice voices the instructions...like when u take the right turn it goes "Atagamaii (smart) Vincent-kun." and then when u take wrong turn "baka !". Sure sell weh.) Go One U for what u ask ? Buy clothes lar. APIIT's regulation is that every student must wear T-Shirt...no casual. Aiseh. Pretigious-nya.


Did I get amazed today ? No lor. I am not that sakai ok.....What u don't believe ? Bugger. ok lar I was amazed by a water tumbler brand call sigg today. If you want a water tumbler that cost RM100+ then sigg is for you. :D Memang terkejut. I thought 10 dollar. see see its 100 dollar. Adults nowadays...got too much money to spend on. You can simply buy one good tumbler around RM15+...and if dont give a hell about quality i think RM3 pun boleh dapat one with the tweety bird design already.

Bought 2 T-shirt, 1 pants and 2 boxers :DD. I also bought one mangkuk for eating purposes since my sister poped up the billionaire question " So what are u going to use to eat ? Your cup ? " Then ah babi. I went to buy shirt lor. Go take out the T-shirt from the wrapping. Then go cuba. Then ah...I was poke by a needle. Damn painful. I forgot that usually T-shirts have needle on them ( though i dont know why ). Then kena poke by needle lor in fitting room. Damn shok lor. I "AHH !! BABI!!!" so loud until my sister could hear me miles away.

That's not the worst thing that happened. Something even much memalu-fying happened ( again ). I tried my pants and found that it is a bit too long for me. So my sis requested the pants to be 'modified' a bit. The malay sales boy told me to go pay for the seluar first....so i go pay lor. Then i pay jor. I straight give him the plastic bag without checking. See see...i terbagi salah. I terbagi the malay guy the mangkuk i bought. Yes i gave him the mangkuk to jahit...then he goes "Mangkuk mar. Macam mana jahit ?" as he laugh his head off. Worst thing is, another customer was passing by and he witness the scene and he join in the laughter...lol. =.=

Wth first few days in KL like comedy scene dy...but i am grateful that so far things have been going pretty well for me. :) Though there were a few embarressing moments but i am grateful that nothing bad happened to me XD Once again I would like to thank my sister for bring me around and most important to my Daddy in heaven who is also quite a joker at heart LOL. Embarressing moments can be good and can be bad. So far everything turns out good for me. No matter what happens, I <3 Jesus

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog

A simple diary of a teenage guy who spends most of his time gaming and watching j-drama. Idolizes japan and hopes to pay Japan a visit in the future. ;) Enjoy your stay.

Faithful Sheeps