KL Life Part 1 :Bagai kancil masuk kampung

Been quite busy this few weeks. Have to pindah masuk ke dalam apartment. Memang sakit kepala @.@. KL is so freaking big...luckily so far no sesat case lar. haha. APIIT is very close my apartment luckily. My sister is borrowing me the gps. this little guy can talk one ! fuuuyoooh ! i was very amazed by it until it lead me and my sister to my non-existent road. Like, it says, "Turn right" and then u look on ur right...it's a forest. how to turn ler mr. gps ? and if u go out of track the gps goes "Recalculating...recalculating." If the gps can load in the china man voice and slang sure funny ler. Take wrong turning and it goes "aiyohhh...left lar dear..left. u want me say how many times ?".


Then my sis says "dont worry lar ! i borrow my gps for u for 1 month with no interest and weekly charges !". Then oh..the kl drivers ar...more ganas then ipoh one. All fiunnng ! here and fiuuuunggg ! there. Even ur ordinary bas sekolah bas driver is driving ala Initial D. The bas driver never use rear mirror one...the poor little kancil beside him also he summore want to cut to my lane.

My orientation is starting on 30th so i still have a few days to prepare. So i went to ikea with my sis to buy some perabot. We had lunch in ikea. Goodness ! memang like bagai kancil masuk kampung ( for those who dont know what the proverb means, it means adjusting to a new environment. not literally a kancil escape from the zoo and went on rampage in the village). Ikea's services are very 'overseas'. They are attentive to the customer's social needs. Not to mention the food there nice ler ! I had a cake ( with choc topping with nuts and wheat...whatever...) and its nice ler ! Tho its a little bit too sweet.

Then i had a plate of french fries and 10 meatballs. At first i was like, "sei lor....sup lup (10 balls in canton) yi tan (meatballs) already 10 bucks...sure die of hunger weh in kl", not to mention they put one pulp of reddish reddish thing (raspberry jam. didnt know at first ) at my plate ( can hear sound "piak!") and then mix it with gravy. Basically its jam + gravy + meatballs + fries. And me being a sa kai secretly goes "aiyeeeeh so waiiii...like in army camp". But when i tasted it...nice wor ! LOL And surprisingly, i was so full that i couldnt finish the 2 remaining meat balls. So the lesson learnt is, nvr judge food by looks. I still dont understand how 8 meat balls and french fries could make me so full though.

The coffee there is nice also. You can refill it endlessy with the 'Bottomless Cup'. It's a cup where u take and they charge u more expensive for it because u can refill it as many times as u can compared to other cups. Once again, being easily facinated and excited, the coffee maker amazed me again. U press one button and all the incredients falls into ur cup like diarhoea. Thanks to my sister for the belanja and for enlightening me that those 'reddish thingies' are raspberry jam.

Then i went to the toilet, and i was amazed AGAIN !! The tap ! it has no knob on it to turn. Normal tap has a knob on top which let u turn and wash ur hands. this one dont have wor !! then i thought "...oh...i think is press the knob one..." *press the knob*. NO WATER WOR ! SHIT NOT PRESS ONE AR !? ( the teenager beside me was looking at me with the 'wtf is he doing' expression ) Memang memalu-fying exprerience. To safe myself from the embarrasment i pretend i received a sms and faster take my handphone to read it. Then when that teenager left...only i go examine the tap...then...only i realize. it's an automatic tap...just put ur hand underneath and water comes out. I dengan shoknya say to myself "omggg modern-nya :DDD. I just mastered the usage of a complex mechanism...happy me !" while i try not to think of what the teenager was thinking of me.

I was walking out of the toilet and then i spotted it. The hand dryer ! its not like those hand dryer where u put ur hand underneath it and it blows hot air out. this one has a space in between and is positioned lower. then u put ur hand in the middle and suddenly the machine goes WOOOONNNGGGG and air comes out at high speed to dry ur hand. I was amazed and happy that i mastered the use of this 'modern' hand dryer. It has a sticker on it that teach you how to use it, as i was busy reading it, the guy washing hand was looking at me. I wonder why, terlalu shok kut aku.

Day 2 and there are already so much 'adventure'. Well...i guess being optimistic is much better than condemning myself being a sa kai. But hey its a new experience ! XD



0 comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog

A simple diary of a teenage guy who spends most of his time gaming and watching j-drama. Idolizes japan and hopes to pay Japan a visit in the future. ;) Enjoy your stay.

Faithful Sheeps