KL Life Part 3 :The Milk Incident and God is good

Fuah God is really good lor. Today is my orientation and things are going very well ! I tell u lar, God is really really good. Why ? cause me being sakai didnt know must buy ticket for parking...OK LAR I KNOW LAR. I thought the orientation is short. So i thought jimat my money dont want buy lor. HAIZ. So that time i was still blur cause morning mar but ler i smart also. cause i know will clamp car one those buggers. So park far away from APIIT. I parked under the " AWAS ZON KUNCI KERETA " sign and I didnt notice i park under that sign until i finish orientation today lol. I was so worried my car will get clamp and i kena fine RM50. First day of college, getting fined for RM50 is not a good thing.


After i finish orientation ( which is 9.00 to 5.30 pm) i faster faster go down to my so call 'safe from guard's clamps' place ( which is just beneath the sign lol ) and there it was ! My kancil safe and sound. Then i noticed the sign board..."AWAS ZON KUNCI KERETA". God really good lol. Maybe He make my kancil invisible or blind the indian guard lol. HAHAHA. Really gan jiong lor cause during orientation all the speaker emphasize on the parking, ticket, clamps and the RM50 fine. I was like "OMG ! Plz keep my car safeeee !! I will spend quiet time with You longer...so plz ! Safe my poor and cute little kancil !! " LOL. Thx God I was spared.

God is good. There. I say it again. Why ler ? cause today is my first day mar. So no new frens lor. So cham sit there in the dark corner (actually purposely one cause its in the open and the sun damn glaring) reading newspaper. then i see like other people got one gang dy...tho thats because they are from same college. Most notebly is KTAR KL branch. One whole gang of lala jai and lala mui AKA lala tui. Then dgn kesiannya i try to act a bit lar. Like very outspoken frenly and cool like that...but FAIL ! Kesian. sob sob. Nobody want to come over to talk to me T_T. Then i fall into depression. lol jk lar. not that serious lar. Usually i will go out my way to befren others who is also alone...OK LAR I ADMIT LAR. I was the only loner around that time. T_T So this time I whispered a short prayer...


"God. Plz send someone in my way that you think will be a good company with me...Lazy lar everytime also i go and make frens...eh but ler that guy u send ah...maybe got good looks lar...cause if like nerd and geek like that ah...boring lar if terjoin the nerd gang...and also smart lar...if bodoh ah and later he want join me for assignment ar very problem lar...aiyah whatever lar. U decide Father !"


Tiba-tiba, got one guy came over and ask me wether he could sit beside me. Then i thought "wah is he God-sent ar !? So geng mer !?". Then I analzye him...hmmm good looking wor....and also he knows his stuff ! Not too smart and not too stupid ! GOOD ! I was like WOW. Really that geng wor. Coincidence or what ? Though i thought its God's work :) He even suggested we look for part time together ( i was looking for part time to btw. He dont know at first ) o.0 PLUS, i found out he read manga and anime too lol. So !? God is good !! Thats more than i ever asked for lol.

Then another incident once i reached home, cause that time is peak hour already. Traffic jam. and since i live in apartment berebut parking space. So i found a nice parking space in front of the guard house and i mati mati also wont budge from that parking space. After i reach my room and took a bath, suddenly a DILEMA CAME. What should i eat ? Below is 4 choices but all 4 also got prob...

  1. Maggi Mee ( dunno what my cousin use to cook maggi )
  2. Cereal ( No milk + cant find my bowl )
  3. Order Food ( dont have number to call )
  4. Go out eat ( risk no parking space later. have to park in some dark corner later )

Then i was like so gan jiong. OH NOO !? AM I GONNA STARVE TO DEATH IN MY OWN APARTMENT !? Not to mention the apartment got so much maggi mee. Like one old saying goes, caterpillar surrounded by leaf die of starvation ( direct translation. Dont quote me on that lol ) I was like SOS-ing calisa wong about my dilema that time while my stomach keep screaming "OMG I AM GONNA DIE ! PLZ FEED ME !!". And then suddenly, one voice in my mind answered "Bodoh. go eat at the nearby mamak lar. Nathan's corner. Ur sis say the tandoori chicken there damn nice one." Is that God ? I dont know lol. But thx God i didnt die of hunger in my own apartment. Come out newspaper also people laugh until sakit perut.

Then there is a Milk Incident. I went shopping with my sis, Ju. and we thought buying cereals + milk is a good choise for breakfast. We both thought that the apartment has a fridge but actually ler dont have. So happy happy take the milk back cant find fridge wor. I was looking every where..."Where is the freaking fridge?". Then i came to the conclusion, my apartment has no fridge...yet ( fridge is on the way my cousin say ). My sister goes " Babi lor ! what u gonna do e milk then ?". I replied "Drink lor." She goes " You can finish mer ?". "Can." *glug*. "OMG YOU CRAZY NOOB !!! U DRANK 1 LITRE OF MILK DOWN AR !? LATER YOU DIARHOEA LIKE FOUNTAIN THEN U KNOW !" So...later that night i got diarhoea...but it wasnt that bad. Wasting food...in this case Marigold Milk...is not good.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog

A simple diary of a teenage guy who spends most of his time gaming and watching j-drama. Idolizes japan and hopes to pay Japan a visit in the future. ;) Enjoy your stay.

Faithful Sheeps