Doubt, Trust or Apathy ?



The girl look a bit like Jasmine. I mean A BIT. Dunno why, reminds me of her.

Wow. I just notice I am filling my blog with all the psychology and philosophical stuffs. My friend said that my blog is getting 'deep' and i think i should start posting something more normal and relaxing concerning myself soon.

Now, I was reading a comic today and I learned something very interesting today. Ma and Pa always say comics are non-educational and is a pure waste of time, but I think otherwise though...IMO it's the same like watching the TVB drama on 8TV or TV3 on 7pm with a plate of rice in one hand and the TV remote in another while munching a whole mouth of rice while commenting how stupid the main girl character is. I still remember the "OMG why this girl so stupid one. If i am her, I sure give the guy double slap." and "OMG so unrealistic. See this is your typical copy cat hong kong film." type of conversations during dinner. =.=

Anyway i am out of topic lolz. So what about Doubt, Trust and Apathy did I learn ? Below is the conversation, and i even added emoticons to help you picture the situation more ! =DD

Girl : I am sorry that i doubted you. I feel bad. =(

Guy : What's wrong for doubting somebody else ? Humans should be doubted. =O

Girl : Huh? o.0

Guy : Many people misunderstand this concept. That doubting is bad. Doubting people is a simple a way of getting to know them.

Guy : Trust. The act of 'trust' is without a doubt a very noble one. But sadly what they call 'trust' is actually just giving up on trying to understand someone...and that said, it has nothing to do with 'trust' but rather APATHY. ^^

Guy : Many people fail to realize that apathy itself is a far more devastating act then doubt. =/

Guy : Question them, suspect them and take a long and good look at their heart. After all humans are creatures that can't put their pain into words. =)

Well said. I always thought that doubting is bad too but if you ask a question that comes from a positive and curious spirit and not a malicious one, you will end up learning more. That said. This comic is about Social Engineering and Psychology. It's interesting and it's reminds a little bit of a english series called 'Lie To Me' which also another good and interesting show.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog

A simple diary of a teenage guy who spends most of his time gaming and watching j-drama. Idolizes japan and hopes to pay Japan a visit in the future. ;) Enjoy your stay.

Faithful Sheeps