To My Dear Friend

My friend says he won't be part of the youth anymore. I am sad...what should I do ? I only see him when both of us are back to Ipoh on the same week. We meet up in church, and usually during church service we will talking non stop trying to catch up...secretly when pastor talks (lol). We will barely have the chance to hang out any more...Once he stops attending service, it will be more and more difficult to follow and catch up with him. All this time, I am always worried that he will end up somewhere bad. This I say to you, dear friend, if you enjoy my company just as I have enjoy yours, please don't stray too far...If you stray too far, I will not be able to follow and catch you if you fall. If you are reading, I hope you will understand and remember it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog

A simple diary of a teenage guy who spends most of his time gaming and watching j-drama. Idolizes japan and hopes to pay Japan a visit in the future. ;) Enjoy your stay.

Faithful Sheeps