Update(s?) ( very short one )

It's weekends again and vincent is free ! So it's time for updates :D yay ! I have been around KL broadening my horizon a bit. Every time I tell myself, "I surely need to blog about this when i get home", I end up sleeping instead...which leads me with so many events behind time that I need to blog about, which when i think about it makes me lazy. lol. Basically, done a lot, seen a lot and experience a lot ( mostly fun and not elaborating. XD )

Anyway i just have my maths test. As you all know Vincent hate maths and maths love Vincent. So it's like an escapable cruel reality that i need face. How are you going to apply Trigonometry or let's say...Differentiation in real life ? Take a market place for example, "Aunty i want 2 cos 2x + 3 kos 4x chicken with a taste of the first differentiation equation pl0x ? " Try talking to the
chicken selling Ah Sam like that and see if she takes out a pen and paper and starts calculating or a "WT* are you talking about ? So you want chicken or not now ?"

Anyway I am watching a series called Skins which i will be reviewing in the next post :D It's not a show for everybody to be honest...and I don't really recommend the show to anybody who isn't of age. >.> Nevertheless I find the show entertaining. :P

oh btw, my bday is on 19th of October. Let's see who is keeping my blog updated and who is not. hehehe.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog

A simple diary of a teenage guy who spends most of his time gaming and watching j-drama. Idolizes japan and hopes to pay Japan a visit in the future. ;) Enjoy your stay.

Faithful Sheeps