Happy Birthday to Me!

My birthday is gone and over with. To everybody who posted and commented on my facebook wishing me, thank you XDD I don't log on to facebook much anyway so sorry if i didnt reply...and to those who didnt wish me anything at all...I friggin hate you all. Seriously *sob* how can you forgot my *sob**sob* birthday ? *cries* i thought we were *sob* friends...*cries* arent we bff and gff ? *sob*...Ofc i am joking. Love you all wether you wish me or not. *i cant remember other people's birthday too sometimes.* What you heard someone talking ? You are dreaming. Obviously.

Anyway E message me today and wished me just before the clock strike 12am. Messaged each other. Conversation started with tension in the air but ends with tears and love (once again it's an hyperbolic statement and no we are not gay). I am glad the conversation ended well and for once no arguements. =/ I told him, to not neglect his friends, as another friend is already VERY boh song of him already. Glad he took the advice and didn't tell me how busy he is looking after 12 children, 10 cars to maintain and 20 wifes to look after all, over again (once again hyperbolic impression of how busy he is).

Talking of 'boh song'-ness is it me or is the dog angry ?....well...boh song ? he looks irritated and in a foul mood when i took it's photo. gulp.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog

A simple diary of a teenage guy who spends most of his time gaming and watching j-drama. Idolizes japan and hopes to pay Japan a visit in the future. ;) Enjoy your stay.

Faithful Sheeps