Summary

Wow...seriously....it has been an incredibly hectic phase for me since my last update...for those who are curious...lots of things happened....let me just summarized what I did and what I am planning to do.

What I Did

and

and


I got to know a few online friends while i was playing RO. They are a funny bunch. Haha. Thx you guys for everything!

What I did recently for 2 weeks non stop.

p/s These comments written by droplets of blood from my eyes


Planning to...
p/s i know how addictive it is...so don't flame me. Only start during sem break =D

As for new year and christmas...it is kinda boring these year. Bro and co clubbing during christmas. Gramps admitted and I was short on money that day. Don't want hutang bro lor...=P so no join...and I got emo on new year...e'nuf said. LOL !

And bro became friendlier to me...I am happy XD...hope he won't revert to his ' "I am busy" sms replies' form. Not that i blame him...but it kinda sucks sometimes. But he is really sweet when he is being uber considerate and frenly than his usual, 'You like lar' form. XD LOL
Gosh...I am making him sound like Sora from KH 2 with all the forms LOL !

Anyway, Happy New Year to all my frens and a belated Blessed Christmas. Wait...my new year wish is belated too right ? 0.o


0 comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog

A simple diary of a teenage guy who spends most of his time gaming and watching j-drama. Idolizes japan and hopes to pay Japan a visit in the future. ;) Enjoy your stay.

Faithful Sheeps