I lvled and changed my proffesion to 'Uncle'

I got a baby niece !! XD It is a baby girl...born on 9th of January 2009. This awesome gal's name is Abigail. I was sleeping like a dead log when I was awakened by my pee-ing sms noise. My father sent me a sms apparently. I was surprise...I didn't knew he can send a message with sms LOL.

"Yr sis n bb fine call n cong them"


What is cong btw ? No idea.

Officially an uncle now. I don't really like being called 'Uncle' by underage 'tau theng' and 'tau keis'. But this time it is different. :D I am not mad about the fact that i was 'leveled' to the UNCLE LVL because i got a baby niece in return. Though i do wonder 16 years down the road how she would look like ? Will she look like a model or a nerd ? Will she have short or long hair ? Will she behave like a tomboy (CHOI !) ?

I still remember my sis telling me that the baby might pop out of her belly and end up ending with a kukuciao and she hasn't prepare a male name. Then we suggested some names...Checil, Seyren, Harward...etc. Notice most of the names are found in Bio Lab LOL. I asked my sis wether there is a chance that the baby might end up as a bishie (beautiful boy) if it is a boy. She said that the chances of that happening is pretty slim cause there is no bishie genes in the family...though the baby boy might inherit the father's 'beard pulling' bad habit.

No. She is not a malay. Just that the room lighting is poor.

THOUGH I AM PRETTY DARN SURE SHE WILL BE A GOOD ARTIST AND A GAMER. =P

Of course as Abigail's uncle i wish her the best in life. I won't be offering her gold, myrrh and frankincense as gift anytime soon though. XD Here is Abby's 2 day old photo. XD For some reason, I feeling all mushy inside. T_T I wonder if I should go to the nearest bookstore and grab a "How to be an Uncle for Dummies" book.

God bless baby Abby ! XD

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog

A simple diary of a teenage guy who spends most of his time gaming and watching j-drama. Idolizes japan and hopes to pay Japan a visit in the future. ;) Enjoy your stay.

Faithful Sheeps