To Cameron and back !

Went to Cameron Highland today ! It's been a while since I've been to Cameron Highland. The place has changed so much since I last visited. Not only has the environment isn't as chilling as it used to be, it is also much much more polluted. Cameron Highland now not only stinks of cow dung but also rubbish. We basically passed by a dump site, which is so dirty and stinky that all you could see in the field as far as the eye can see are just, rubbish.

It's really sad to see how development pollutes the environment...but not all are lost, as some part of Cameron Highland still remain unchanged and unaffected by pollution. Now do you guys know what is a Bengala Chilli ?

This small plate of fire and brimstone

I am not sure, but is this the chilli I ate ?

THIS chilli should never be understimated by any self proclaimed 'Spicy Food Veteran', due to the fact that despite it's miniature size, it's EXTREMELY SPICY AND POTENT. Just a nibble is enough to make you go "woooaahhh!!!". In fact, the soya sauce itself is so spicy that I finish my whole glass of ice tea. >_>

We also visited the strawberry farm. Took a picture of a gigantic sunflower and some beautiful and cute looking cactus. I have friends that actually tried taking care of a cactus but the cactus died anyway. I mean...a cactus is a plant that can survive the harshest environment in earth, the desert, but dies in the room of a college student. NOW that speaks a lot isn't ?

OMG look at the size of that ! It's bigger than my face !!

some weird but beautiful plant taken up close.

I kinda love cactus. I always thought a girlfriend/boyfriend is like cactus, it is spiky but at the same time they are cute, lovable and extremely durable. Your partner is not perfect but still you will always love them for what they are right !? Ok enough of my philosophies here are the photos !

A small flower bulb of a cactus.



I am a cute little cactus, I am thorny but please don't hate me ! Please buy me !

Jensen bought a new cowboy hat. He seems pretty proud of it but later got worried when he remembered a film called 'Broke Back Mountain'.

Someone is obviously loving his hat.

After that we went to Bharat Tea House Plantation for some tea and some nice sweeeties ! =D

Brownies + Scoop of Ice Cream + Strawberry = DELICIOUS !

Jensen's Blueberry Cheese Cake

Oh btw, do you guys watch the drama series called "Lost" ? I didn't watch it but I heard it's good...and this random photo kinda reminds me of the drama...so I tweaked it a bit...THERE ! Lost Malaysian edition starring Aaron, Jensen, Shawn Chin and Ashley Wong (the one playing with the handphone) ! Place setting is in Cameron Highlands.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog

A simple diary of a teenage guy who spends most of his time gaming and watching j-drama. Idolizes japan and hopes to pay Japan a visit in the future. ;) Enjoy your stay.

Faithful Sheeps