I Demand JUSTICE !

I am a very photogenic person. But somehow people always tend to mess my pictures up. *AHEM!* LOL. I mean look at this photo...

You see that ? You can't ? Wait let me mark it...

You see it now ? How could anyone take a photo with me looking like that !? NOOOOO !!! Upon further zooming into the photo, you will realize that I am actually just talking.

On close up, doesn't look too bad right ? Minus the red eye of course.

So I demanded for JUSTICE !! And it was served...Now this looks so much better. =D


This was taken during Tini's birthday btw =) Happy Birthday Tini (again) .

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog

A simple diary of a teenage guy who spends most of his time gaming and watching j-drama. Idolizes japan and hopes to pay Japan a visit in the future. ;) Enjoy your stay.

Faithful Sheeps