Streak of Bad Luck

I am having a tough time with my luck recently and its certainly not funny. First got lost in KL, then fell sick, then my car bactery kong (if you are wondering what 'kong' means my dear polish fren...it means died) and then got harassed by soya bean uncle.


Had to buy a RM170 dry bactery since mine dry out completely. 170 !!!!! 170 ringgit !!!! not 170 cents man. Then that's that. cant be help. But as i was driving to public bank to replenish my wallet, i got of my car, went into the bank, came out and found that my car couldnt start...again...so i called the mechanic and he told me "AIYOH !! new bactery lar !! must charge a bit mar !!!" Well i guess 'charging a bit' definitely isnt 15 minutes...cause i charged the car for 15 minutes before going to the bank.

And the worst thing is my car is parked at the soya bean uncle territory. Pasar malam tonight and soya bean uncle claimed that i have invaded his soya territory. Not sure what he meant by 'his territory'...maybe he 'marked' the area with his piss or something. Don't think i want to know. Luckily mechanic came and help me start the car again...and this time for good. Much to the soya bean uncle's relief.

But something made my day today as i logged into msn...this article "An Italian TV Presenter tries to grab David Beckham's crotch" . I wonder what she is thinking ? Seriously. All males are born with the instinct to defend their bottom-middle-part-area with lightning reflexes against threats ( unless unexpected ).

Do she really think she can assault a man's private part with this cheap method ?

*closer now...closer now...THERE!!*
"OPS ! I tripped !!!"
*hands reach out*
*MISS!!*
"Bummer. Just not my day."

According to her, she was just trying to 'feel' for herself whether those underwear adds featuring David is really real or a fake and she is it doing out of good will (lol)...disturbing...you mean there are fake underwear adds....where they put small wood inside the undie so that the penis looks...bigger...? No idea and dont wanna know either. But certainly made my day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog

A simple diary of a teenage guy who spends most of his time gaming and watching j-drama. Idolizes japan and hopes to pay Japan a visit in the future. ;) Enjoy your stay.

Faithful Sheeps