The Midnight Car Carnival

w00t ! Guest what ! I was doing my assignment at 11.30pm, when Penny messaged me...

" Cum to lakeside nw! gt sport car show ! "

Then i replied "Hah? You want me race ar? 0.0"...Then she said...

" No lar you idiot. Cum and see only. "


Not ! The word 'idiot' is not there actually XD. Penny wont say that to me...! I think.

Anyway, the exhibition was the first of its' kind in Kampar. There were loud speakers behind cars, blasting songs with their heavy bass. The bass is so intense that going near those speakers make your heart throb. Put your face near it and the speaker becomes a fan with music player. lolz.

Gonna upload some photos XD
Only 3 fancy cars =.= In the end, it is much more a speaker exhibition. Talking of speakers, here are some the pictures.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog

A simple diary of a teenage guy who spends most of his time gaming and watching j-drama. Idolizes japan and hopes to pay Japan a visit in the future. ;) Enjoy your stay.

Faithful Sheeps