Coincedence Indeed

Whew...Wi-Fi is up and running again. At least now I can update my blog now. Guest what, I am only have English for my final exam this semester since we are exempted from Webpage Design. It's the 1st day of semester 3 and lecturers have given us assignments dy....what a party pooper ! Not to mention that I got a very noisy english lecturer. He talks so much that he gives me headache. He also waves his hand around so much when he talk until my eyes turn sore. Did I mention that he wanted out sample signature and photo so that we cannot cheat on out attendance? So strict!! The lecturer's name is Chong Sam Chon. The same name as the monk's name in Journey to the West. ahahaha.

We celebrated 4 birthday today. I came empty handed(didn't contribute in buying presents)...T_T but well at least the birthday boy and girl didn't mind. Anyway...it is 3.30 am and I just finish yum cha(man...yum cha every night will make me fat!!) . It's time to sleep ! tata!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog

A simple diary of a teenage guy who spends most of his time gaming and watching j-drama. Idolizes japan and hopes to pay Japan a visit in the future. ;) Enjoy your stay.

Faithful Sheeps